Ad title: Internship program in HR
Provided By: PepsiCo
Published: 10 February / Deadline: 25 February
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands.
PepsiCo thrives where business connects with culture. We capture the spirit of now, creating unexpected experiences consumers love. You get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources—your platform to be daring on a global scale. Our diverse family of brands creates a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring ingenuity. Bring curiosity. Bring drive. You’ll learn twice as much in half the time.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit.
PepsiCo has been certified as a Top Employer 2020 in Georgia and Europe for the 3rd year running by the Top Employers Institute.
At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
Choose your way and learn and grow in the field of FMCG by starting a one-year full-time paid Internship program in HR
Location: Tbilisi (Ponichala)
What we’re looking for:
• Graduates or students currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration, majoring in Management, HRM;
• Previous internships/projects in HRM field would be an advantage;
• Proficiency in full suite of Microsoft Office programs;
• Good Speaking/writing/understanding skills of Russian and English languages
• Highly motivated self-starter;
• Proven project leadership throughout academic career;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
What we offer:
• Engagement in ongoing HRM projects and activities, payroll and administration processes, recruiting and selection, support in communicating with various stakeholders of the company, building the healthy environment in the organization;
• Flexible working hours;
• Salary – 500 GEL net;
• Transportation from two locations in Tbilisi;
• Internship length – 12 months
If you are eager to learn and progress through your career in an international community, you are more than welcome to send your resume to: email@example.com no later than February 25, 2020. Please do not forget to indicate the program title you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please note that by sending your resume, you give your consent for the processing (collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, retrieval, use, blocking, deletion, destruction) and/or transferring your personal data with or without the use of automation equipment to the organizations (local or international) with which the company interacts on the basis of the relevant agreements.