Position: IT Auditor
Company: Grant Thornton Consulting
Duration: Long-term with 3-month probation period
We are seeking an Information Technology Auditor to join our dynamic Cybersecurity team to be involved in performing PCI DSS audits and Information Systems audits, as well as conducting advisory and assurance engagements in information technology and information security governance, risk, and control.
Business Risk Services Consultant / IT Auditor will focus primarily on planning and implementing information security and information technology risks assessment, complex applications and platforms analysis, audit, and reporting. IT Auditor displays effective team worker and communication skills, as well as has a good understanding of information security, information technologies, IT management, as well as risk management and internal control principles.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Planning and implementing information security and information technology risks assessment, complex applications and platforms analysis, audit, and reporting,
- Operating a hands-on role involving risk assessment and audit activities of complex applications, platforms, and infrastructures,
- Identifying, assessing and analysing information security risks and producing reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions,
- Producing actionable, threat-based, reports on the results of information security and information technology audits,
- Providing guidance and related recommendations in development and implementation of information security and other IT specific management systems,
- Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
Job skills and qualification
- Advanced skills in IT audit and Information Security Management Systems – extensive skills and an understanding of the core IT audit and information security management systems principles, related IT and Information Security frameworks, internal control systems, networking principles, operating system operations, database operations and etc.,
- Professional skills and experience in technologies and business processes – Professional experience as IT auditor and advisor in complex IT environment, platforms, operational business process, as well as ability to recognize control deficiencies and recommend appropriate remediation,
- Report writing – Strong written and oral communication skills to write reports in order to communicate potential improvement opportunities to the IT Audit team and management,
- Problem-solving skills – Problem-solving skills to determine the most effective way to correct issues regarding operating systems, applications, networks and data from potential serious risks and vulnerabilities,
- Data analytics – Capabilities in reviewing data and analysing the processes needed to understand information security issues and further improvement.
- 5 years of work experience in information security and information technology audit industries,
- Excellent knowledge of information security management, risk management, IT assurance and governance principles,
- Professional knowledge of PCI DSS, COBIT, ISO 27001/27002, ITIL and other related standards will be desirable,
- Fluency in Georgian, Russian and English,
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills,
- Aspiration for professional growth and improvement,
- Good team player, dynamic, cooperative, organized, responsible, detail-oriented, fast-learner,
Professional certifications in the areas of information security and IT audit are desirable
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their detailed Curriculum Vitae (in English) with contact telephone numbers and email addresses, relevant work experience and references, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message “IT Auditor”. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for testing and interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 5, 2021