TITLE: Assistant Tax Advisor (Tax&Legal service line)
LOCATION: Tbilisi, Georgia
Assistant Tax Advisor is a professional/administrative position at Tax Division, supervised by the Senior Tax Advisor and Service Line Leader.
- Researching, analysing and interpreting changing tax legislation;
- Providing consultancy services to high value private clients;
- Meeting with clients and collating information;
- Liaising and negotiating with Revenue Service on behalf of the client;
- Carrying out detailed computations to calculate tax liability;
- Make recommendations on tax compliance;
- Make detailed reports regarding findings after concluding an audit;
- Handling sensitive and confidential information properly;
- Other duties related to tax advisory functions.
- University degree in Finance/Accounting/Audit
- Basic knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Good knowledge of tax accounting and tax legislation of Georgia
- At least 2 years of experience in tax advisory/accounting field
- Knowledge of accounting software, Ms Excel
- Professional appearance and behaviour
- Excellent knowledge of Georgian and English languages, Russian is an advantage
- The candidate must be motivated and self-driven, should demonstrate eagerness to grow in challenging environment, must exhibit initiative and a strong desire to learn.
SALARY: Gel 800 – 1,000.
The firm offers support in professional education programs related to professional qualifications and offers wide range of in-house and outsourced training programs for permanent employees.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae (in English language only) to firstname.lastname@example.org – including contact telephone numbers and email addresses.
Applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message “Assistant Tax Advisor (Tax&Legal service line)”. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for testing and interview.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 20, 2021