Ad title: Strategic Insight & Planning Trainee
Provided By: JTI
Published: 18 April / Deadline: 30 April
Japan Tobacco International is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We are the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, Camel, Sobranie, Magna, LD and Winchester. We manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40’000 people across the globe. For the fifth time in a row, this year again we are certified as Top Employer 2019 Georgia, Europe, Asia and Globally. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Japan Tobacco International in Georgia is hiring smart and agile Trainee for Strategic Insight & Planning (Research) Function. The traineeship will last for 1 year and will be based in Tbilisi.
• Preparation and analysis of functional and cross-functional data, reports and presentations for strategic planning and business review projects: Management Dashboard, Top Line Reports, Gamma and Pricing Reports
• Regular and timely update of existing data bases: Gamma, Market Models, Product Library, Pack shot library, etc.
• Communication of Strategic Insight data on business TV and maintenance of SI repository
• Active support and handling of HQ requests
• Support in preparation of SI and Marketing data for Caucasus.
• Education: Marketing / Finance / Economics student or graduate
• Language Skills: Fluent Georgian, English, Russian
• Computer Proficiency: PC literacy (very good knowledge of Excel, advanced knowledge of Word, Power Point, Outlook)
• Other Skills: Big data analysis and consolidation experience will be a great advantage.
You are welcome to apply for the job here (Copy): http://bit.do/JTIJOB
We receive application by April 30, but we do encourage early applications.