Ad title: Supply chain Management
Provided By: PepsiCo
Published: 10 April / Deadline: 15 April
PepsiCo, is one of the world`s leading food and beverage companies with a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. PepsiCo`s products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
PepsiCo has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 in Georgia and Europe for the second year running by the Top Employers Institute.
Are you looking for a paid internship at PepsiCo? Landing an internship with PepsiCo is one of the best ways to get your foot in the door. PepsiCo interns work on projects that provide valuable hands-on experience and will have the chance to learn from more experienced professionals. At the culmination of the internship, you’ll have enough experience to determine if you’re prepared to launch your career with PepsiCo.
PepsiCo invites motivated young graduates or students to go through an internship program in Supply chain Management field.
What we’re looking for:
• Graduates or students currently pursuing a degree in Logistics, Operations management, Business Administration;
• Previous internships/projects in supply chain/logistics field would be an advantage;
• Proficiency in full suite of Microsoft Office products;
• Excellent command of Russian and English languages
• Highly motivated self-starter;
• Proven project leadership throughout academic career;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
What we offer:
• Engagement in daily tasks and ongoing supply-chain projects and activities;
• Full-time schedule with flexible hours;
• Net salary 500 GEL;
If you are eager to learn and progress through your career, you are more than welcome to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15, 2019. Please do not forget to indicate the vacancy title you are applying for in the subject line of your e-mail.
Please note that by sending your resume, you give your consent for the processing (collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating, modification, retrieval, use, blocking, deletion, destruction) and/or transferring your personal data with or without the use of automation equipment to the organizations (local or international) with which the company interacts on the basis of the relevant agreements.