Position Title: Internship Program in HR Department
Duty Station: Tbilisi
Employment: Full time
Published: Feb 6 / Deadline: Feb 25
LTD “Diplomat Georgia” an exclusive distributor of P&G and Nestle Products in Georgia is announcing a vacancy of: HR Intern
Diplomat Georgia is a daughter company of Diplomat Israel, a company which was founded in 1968 and since that time successfully distributes on Israeli market.
Duration of internship – 3-6 month
HR Intern will support our HR Coordinator in a multitude of departmental facets: Administrative and Talent Acquisition support. Here are a few bullet points of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Arranging the employee personal file
• Entering data in our Employee/Applicant tracking system
• Inviting interviewees and new hires
• Assist HR coordinator with sourcing candidates
• Prepare weekly/monthly expense reports
• Prepare HR payments
• Education in Business Administration
• Interest in Human Resources
• Extraordinary detail oriented
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving abilities
• Team player
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications match the requirements are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please indicate the position title in the subject field, otherwise you application will not be considered.