Ad title: Contact Center Manager
Provided by: CMX Solutions
Published: Aug 7 / Deadline: Aug 31
CMX Solutions LLC, a German company operating on the Georgian market since June 2016, providing outsourced customer care services is announcing open job position Contact Center Manager.
• Responsible for the workforce management in the contact center.
• Ensure effective scheduling of front line contact center staff and call volume forecasting.
• Implement and optimize the usage of Workforce Management tools within a Contact/Customer Service Center environment.
• Real time monitoring of daily interval plan vs actual and make necessary adjustments to make goals.
• Provide ongoing analysis of call center operations, planning and scheduling while identifying changes necessary to improve the level of quality and efficiency as measured by key usiness indicators (cost per call, cost per member, service level, occupancy, etc).
• Compile reasons for missing standards and communicate to customers.
• Plan overtime and time off as business conditions dictate; communicate overtime.
• Work with the leadership team to provide analytical support and recommendations for staffing resources to meet objectives such as service levels, occupancy, cost per call, etc.
• Coach and train processes and procedures to customers associated with real time adherence management, interval monitoring, standards reporting and dialer campaigns.
• Work closely with the clients contacts so as to ensure delivery of impeccable service.
• Minimum 2 years prior experience on same or similar position in a Contact Center manager.
• Knowledge of Call Center management best practices
• Functional analytical skills (budgeting, costing, etc.)
• Call Center Workforce Management System experience
• Workforce Management experience is a plus
• Process analytical skills in a call center environment
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written (German will be considered a plus)
• Motivating working environment focused on progress and continuous growth
• Possibility to be part of an international team and develop
• Competitive remuneration package
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org until 31.08.2018.