Ad title: Internship program in human resources management
Provided by: PepsiCo
Published: Aug 7 / Deadline: Aug 15
PepsiCo, is one of the world`s leading food and beverage companies, certified as a Top Employer 2018 in Georgia and Europe, with a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. PepsiCo`s products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
Are you looking for a paid internship at PepsiCo? Landing an internship with PepsiCo is one of the best ways to get your foot in the door. PepsiCo interns work on projects that provide valuable hands-on experience and will have the chance to learn from more experienced professionals. At the culmination of the internship, you’ll have enough experience to determine if you’re prepared to launch your career with PepsiCo.
PepsiCo invites motivated young graduates or students to go through a 12-month internship program in human resources management field.
What we’re looking for:
• Graduates or students currently pursuing a degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finances;
• Previous internships in Human resource field would be an advantage;
• Proficiency in full suite of Microsoft Office products: especially Excel;
• Good Speaking/writing/understanding skills of Russian and/or English languages
• Highly motivated self-starter;
• Proven project leadership throughout academic career;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours;
• Net salary 500 GEL;
• Internship length – 12 month;
If you are eager to learn and progress through your career, you are more than welcome to send your resume to:
email@example.com no later than August 15, 2018. Please do not forget to indicate the program title you applied for in the subject line of your e-mail.