Position: IT Trainee
Provided by: Japan Tobacco International
Published: Apr 10/ Deadline 1 May
Japan Tobacco International (JTI) is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We are the global owner of brands such as Winston, Camel, Sobranie, LD and Winchester. We manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 40 000 people across the globe. We were certified as a Top Employer Georgia, Europe and Asia Pacific in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
Japan Tobacco International in Georgia is opening 1-year traineeship in IT Department based in Tbilisi.
Deadline for application: April 22, 2018.
• Support in creation and development of new indoor business solutions and applications
• Deal with IT requests and resolve IT incidents or problems
• Technical support and update of essential business applications and software
• Analyze and support data required by other functions
• Support / consult other functions on IT matters
• Support in IT communication.
• Education: IT student or graduate
• Language Skills: Fluent English. Russian would be an advantage.
• Computer Proficiency: Very strong knowledge of Excel and Outlook. Basic Transact-SQL, experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server as well as Web Technologies – MVC, ASP .NET – will be advantage.
• Other Skills: Very strong analytical and critical reasoning skills, strong problem solving skills, ability to work independently with minimum level of supervision, ability to develop and maintain efficient relationship inside and outside the organization, planning and organizing skills, quick learner.
You are welcome to review and apply for the job here https://jobs.jti.com/job/Tbilisi-IT-Trainee-TB-0179/462048301/. We encourage early applications.