TITLE: Legal Adviser
DURATION: Long term with 3-months initial probation
LOCATION: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Consulting on and handling all business and corporate (also, Client related) legal processes;
- Drafting bilateral and bilingual Contracts (all types), Resolutions of Partners, other related corporate documents;
- Representing the Company and its Clients before the National Agency of Public Registry, Notary and Translation Bureaus, Banks, Administrative bodies, etc.;
- Supporting other departments of the Company for all required and related legal consulting and researches;
- Structure, draft, review and proof-read the letters/reports and other documents;
- Support Company’s any and all ongoing/prospective Projects (including, but not limited to: preparing Memos, Minutes of Meetings, solving organizational issue, etc.);
- Legal strategy planning for future disputes and preparing complaint/response letters for breach of contractual obligations.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Civil Law;
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as lawyer (proven background on business and corporate law);
- Experience in Contract drafting;
- Knowledge of current commercial legislation and other related laws;
- Experience in incorporation of Commercial (non-Commercial) legal entities in Georgia with complex corporate structures (including all relevant corporate changes);
- Strong client engagement and experience combined with the ability to provide legal consultancy for business development;
- Focused and detailed oriented;
- Excellent aptitude of team work;
- Ability to work within deadlines;
- Language skills: Georgian, English (fluent – mandatory); Knowledge of Russian language is highly recommended;
- Professional experience in working with the Consulting Firms would be considered as advantage.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their Curriculum Vitae, in English language only, to email@example.com
Applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the e-mail “Legal Adviser”. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.