Creates solutions for data visualization to enhance business processes. This job comprises various tasks such as working with developers, creating tableau dashboard reports, creating BI reports and visualizations, and participating in feedback sessions to improve systems. Developing and maintaining strong client relations – developing new insights into the client’s business model and pain points, and delivering actionable, high-impact results. Integration of the Tableau with various software products. Evaluating and improving existing systems that are in place as well as collaborating with teams within the business to integrate these new systems to streamline workflow and company processes.
- Research, plan, recommend and implement dashboards and data visualization in Tableau to meet the organization’s business requirements;
- Draws upon a full range of Tableau features to design, develop, enhance and support Tableau visualizations including, but not limited to, highly interactive dashboards, scorecards and reports;
- Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users/ business analysts to define technical and process requirements;
- Execute data queries across multiple data sources in support of business intelligence reporting needs. Format query results / reports in various ways;
- Create technical solutions to business needs by translating their requirements and finding innovative resolutions;
- Embed Tableau dashboards into web application and ensure their automatic updates;
- Integrate Tableau products with various software products
- Analyze the data so as to identify trends and share insights
- Implementing Tableau mobile dashboards with the help of Tableau mobile application
- 3-5 years’ experience in Tableau + MS SQL Server and the full Microsoft BI Stack
- Strong SQL development skills – writing complex queries, joins, creating tables, views, stored procedures.
- Work in a self-guided manner while take initiative to identify, explore and solve problems
- Financial accounting experience is preferred
- Primary skill set (3-5 years’ experience required)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills – ability to quickly analyze data to identify key insights and apply them to the business
- Good communication skills
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills
Remuneration will be aligned with the candidate’s skills and experience. Grant Thornton generally offers attractive remuneration to its professional staff, supported by other benefits, such as health insurance, professional development and education support, good working environment and development opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Applicants are kindly requested to e-mail their application letters and detailed Curriculum Vitae (in English language only) to email@example.com – including contact telephone numbers and email addresses.
Applicants are requested to indicate in the subject line of the message “Tableau Specialist”. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for testing and interview. Testing and interview process will be conducted in distance, via Zoom.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 24, 2020